Short Stories/Essays Competition; Have you sent your entry?
Yippee! On September 1 2019, we opened our online short story and essay competition!
If you have a passion for writing, whether fiction or non-fiction, you won't want to miss out on this. The competition will be held quarterly and our first episode will run from September 1 – November 30 2019. The theme for this quarter is "An unforgettable Christmas". We can already imagine the amazing stories you will write from this theme!
To take part in the competition, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Write a story of not more than 9,000 words and send it to email@example.com.
- The story does not have to carry the theme of the quarter as the title; however, the storyline should be centred on the theme.
- There is no age limit, anyone can apply.
- Deadline for entries submission is 30th November 2019.
- For any enquiries, sponsorship and advert, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234809-PANACEA (+2348097262232).
What's in it for you?
- The winners will be announced on our social media platforms.
- All winning stories will be published on our website.
- All winning authors will have their profiles published on our blog.
What's more? Prizes!
- Winner - 25,000 Naira cash, 1 year Panacea e-Library Subscription.
- First Runner Up - 15,000 Naira cash, 6 months Panacea e-Library Subscription.
- Second Runner Up - 10,000 Naira cash, 3 months Panacea e-Library Subscription.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Get your writing materials and let creativity begin!
Terms & Conditions apply.